UK's Heavy Metal band - SERPENTS KISS
UK’s Heavy Metal band SERPENTS KISS set release date for long awaited second albumDragon Lord
Official release date of Dragon Lord has now been confirmed as October 1st/ 2018.
You are standing in a medieval land, staring through the fog. You have spoken with the Black Wizard. He has sent you on a heavy metal quest to join the witches and their queen Sabbatha to help stand off against the mighty monster and its leader, he who has brought a reign of terror on the land for many years. It’s the Dragon Lord. This is only the beginning; the war is far from over and for the first time light has broke the sky.
Dragon Lord. The latest album from Serpents Kiss coming in October of 2018. Featuring heavy metal artistry from some real music virtuosos. With huge sound inspirations coming from Judas Priest and Iron Maiden that makes this album one of a kind.
1.Gods Awaken/ Black Wizard
3. Dragon Lord
4. Slaves Of The Light
6. Take The King
7. Witches Embers
8. Winters Eve
SERPENTS KISS is a band created by guitarist Will Philpot. Will was a founder member of NWOBHM Omen UK. The band was active from 1980 until disbandment in 1982. The Demo ‘Dragon Flight’ recorded in 1981 is being released by ONR record label in March 2018. Will has been a member of various bands through the years including Crazy Cottage, Twin Star, The Screaming Silence and more recently resurrected the NWOBHM band Millennium with original singer Mark Duffy, releasing the critically acclaimed ‘Awakening’ in 2017. Serpents Kiss have evolved over the years, releasing a few demos on tape and CD format. This new album was produced with a more professional approach and has been mixed and mastered by Adam Steel at Hop Pole Studios in Greater Manchester. The result is ‘Dragon Lord’, 8 tracks of melodic Heavy Metal with a nod to NWOBHM and with modern production values. The original artwork was created by Paul Martin.
Nikki Wozzo is a Canadian singer/songwriter/musician. He attended the school of Audio Production & Recording Arts in Calgary, Alberta. He joined Serpents Kiss two years ago as vocalist and lyricist.
Mike ‘Machine’ Mallais is a Canadian drummer who holds several world records for fastest double bass. He has played countless shows and is a globally renowned teacher.
- Accept – Blood of the Nations 2010
- Airforce – The Black Box Recordings vol.2
- Allegory of Death
- AmnestiA – Reborn
- Angelic Desolation – Rumpus Time Is Over
- Angelus Apatrida – Clockwork 2010
- Annihilator – Annihilator 2010
- Aterra – All Born in Pain
- Axel Rudi Pell – Diamonds Unlocked 2007
- Bands update BRUTAL ASSAULT 2019
- Bifrost – 8
- BIZON ZAPRASZA NA SIARCZYSTA LISTE PRZEBOJOW
- Ciemna scena. Zgromadzony na miejscu wydarzenia tłum…
- Danzig i Paradise Lost na wspólnych dwóch koncertach
- Error Label – Rust
- Finalny skład Into the Void II: Doom & Stoner Night
- Forgot Password
- IMMORTAL GUARDIAN Unveils Video For First Single From Full-Length Debut
- In This Moment – RITUAL
- Kat & Roman Kostrzewski – Popiór
- Koios – Triangulate the Triangle
- Kryptonite – Kryptonite
- LaNinia – Loneliness
- LEASHES UNFOLDS THE AGGRESSIVE AND POLITICALLY CHARGED NEW SINGLE „BETWEEN THE LINES”!
- Left Hand Sounds zaprasza na koncert absolutnej legendy death metalu, SADISTIC INTENT!
- Łydka Grubasa Terminy wiosennej trasy koncertowej 2019
- Motorjesus – Race to Resurrection
- NervoChaos na trasie w PL
- Nie żyje ZOMBIE BOY
- Nowy singiel od Symbolical
- Nowy teledysk i trasa koncertowa zespołu Carnage
- Painthing – Where are you now…? 2018
- Psycho Visions – Inflect RECENZJA
- Recenzja Symbolical – Allegory of Death
- Rust ‚Night Will Fall Promo Tour’
- SERPENTS KISS – UK’s heavy metal
- SinSid – Mission From Hell
- Spirits of Fire – Spirits of Fire
- The Hanged Men Booking ogłasza kolejne koncerty
- Towards the Hell – Eternal Darkness
- Trans-continental black/death metal outfit HISS FROM THE MOAT Signs With M-Theory Audio
- Vader ma problemy z powrotem do Polski
- Valkenrag- Chasing the gods RECENZJA
- Vane – Black Vengeance
- Virgin Snatch – Vote is a bullet
- Vltimas – Something Wicked Marches In – Recenzja
- Voice of EXTREME WORLD
- White Highway – Hittin The Road
- WOES „The Coldest Place Is Within Myself” @ BLACKENED HARDCORE/NEO-CRUST
- Wywiad z zespołem Dionisyan
- Zła Wola – The Best Of Vol. 2